NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
- [12/05] Groups sue feds over foreclosure fighting tactic
- [12/05] Average US rate on 30-year loan rises to 4.46 pct
- [11/14] Fairholme offers to buy Fannie, Freddie businesses
- [11/14] Houghton Mifflin rises on Nasdaq after $219M IPO
- [11/12] Bitcoin online exchange in Czech Republic hacked
- [11/12] Government sells $1.2B more GM stock
- [12/02] 5 new things about Obama
- [12/02] VP Biden opens weeklong Asia trip with Tokyo stop
- [12/02] Pilots' use of automation eyed in air crashes
- [12/05] Railroads to offer health care to same-sex spouses
- [12/05] Fast-food protests return amid push for wage hikes
- [12/05] Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
- [12/05] 2 arrested in shooting near NC university
- [12/05] Judge hears arguments on Utah's gay marriage ban
- [12/05] Ariz. links state agency to firefighter deaths
Alabama Consumer Protection Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers for Birmingham, Alabama
At McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP, we handle complex legal issues for businesses and individuals from Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the surrounding area. Our versatile practice covers a wide range of legal territory, but our goal is focused and unchanging: providing exemplary legal representation and personal, attentive and compassionate service to each and every client.
Contact us today to speak with a highly-qualified Alabama consumer protection attorney.
Protecting Consumer's Rights
At McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP, we stand up for the rights of consumers. Whether a case involves construction defects or broker fraud, we understand that we are the link between wronged individuals and the legal protections to which they are entitled. We take this charge very seriously and have dedicated our careers to standing up for the rights of the American consumer.
Solving Real Estate Law Problems
The process of buying or selling property comes with a host of legal issues that must be properly addressed. A poorly handled residential real estate contract can put your ownership rights in peril and leave you open to unnecessary risk and liability. Our attorneys have successfully handled a wide range of complex real estate issues for buyers and sellers of residential and real property throughout Alabama.
Efficient Business Litigation and Mediation
Our attorneys represent small and large businesses throughout Alabama. We are equipped to resolve complex and contentious business disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are skilled negotiators and are adept at reaching favorable agreements through mediation. However, if we are unable to reach a favorable settlement, we are always prepared to stand up for our clients' rights in court. Being well-versed in the special concerns of developers, contractors and other construction professionals, we are able to handle a wide range of construction law contracts and disputes.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Today
If you are struggling with a legal problem in one of our practice areas, please contact us today online or by phone at 866-974-8145 to speak with a highly-qualified lawyer. We represent clients from Vestavia Hills, Huntsville, Jefferson County and throughout Alabama. We offer all potential clients free initial consultations.