NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
- [09/29] Valor Communities expands - adds new homes and communities in Huntsville and Birmingham Alabama
- [09/29] EastGroup Properties Announces Presentation at the International Strategy and Investment 2014 Real Estate Conference
- [09/29] Webinar Series - WiredRE Research Shows Over-Specifying and Over-Provisioning are Top Risks in Cloud, Colo, & Data Center Planning, Investing
- [09/30] Los Angeles won't require skyscraper helipads
- [09/30] Viagra ads target women for 1st time
- [09/29] Marijuana industry makes political donations
- [09/30] Oklahoma man charged with murder in beheading
- [09/30] Firefighter sues over pregnancy-related sick days
- [09/30] Court mulls legality of firing for pot use off job
- [10/01] Judge allows video of theater shooting trial
- [10/01] Court mulls legality of firing for pot use off job
- [10/01] Government confirms first case of Ebola in US
Alabama Consumer Protection Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers for Birmingham, Alabama
At McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP, we handle complex legal issues for businesses and individuals from Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the surrounding area. Our versatile practice covers a wide range of legal territory, but our goal is focused and unchanging: providing exemplary legal representation and personal, attentive and compassionate service to each and every client.
Contact us today to speak with a highly-qualified Alabama consumer protection attorney.
Protecting Consumer's Rights
At McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP, we stand up for the rights of consumers. Whether a case involves construction defects or broker fraud, we understand that we are the link between wronged individuals and the legal protections to which they are entitled. We take this charge very seriously and have dedicated our careers to standing up for the rights of the American consumer.
Solving Real Estate Law Problems
The process of buying or selling property comes with a host of legal issues that must be properly addressed. A poorly handled residential real estate contract can put your ownership rights in peril and leave you open to unnecessary risk and liability. Our attorneys have successfully handled a wide range of complex real estate issues for buyers and sellers of residential and real property throughout Alabama.
Efficient Business Litigation and Mediation
Our attorneys represent small and large businesses throughout Alabama. We are equipped to resolve complex and contentious business disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are skilled negotiators and are adept at reaching favorable agreements through mediation. However, if we are unable to reach a favorable settlement, we are always prepared to stand up for our clients' rights in court. Being well-versed in the special concerns of developers, contractors and other construction professionals, we are able to handle a wide range of construction law contracts and disputes.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Today
If you are struggling with a legal problem in one of our practice areas, please contact us today online or by phone at 866-974-8145 to speak with a highly-qualified lawyer. We represent clients from Vestavia Hills, Huntsville, Jefferson County and throughout Alabama. We offer all potential clients free initial consultations.