Knowledgeable Lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama
In February of 2001, Charles "Chip" McCallum opened the McCallum Law Firm in Vestavia Hills, Alabama. In June of that same year, he was joined by Eric Hoaglund, Martha Reeves Cook and R. Brent Irby to form the law firm of McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP. Today, our elite team of lawyers serves businesses and individuals throughout Alabama with a wide range of legal issues, including consumer rights, construction law, residential real estate and business litigation.
Contact us today to speak with a highly-qualified Alabama attorney.
Why Choose McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP?
Businesses and individuals throughout Alabama have come to rely on McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP for excellent legal representation. We offer clients:
- Personal, hands-on attention: We offer clients the resources of a large firm, but the hands-on personal service of a small firm.
- Availability: We will make every effort to return your phone calls within 24 hours.
- Dispute resolution options: Our attorneys are skilled at reaching resolutions through mediation, negotiation and arbitration, but are always prepared to fight for a client's rights in court.
- Community involvement: Our lawyers are active members in churches, schools and other organizations throughout our community.
- Tireless advocacy: Our lawyers are nationally recognized consumer protection advocates and compassionate people. We have a national reputation for obtaining successful results in class action lawsuits.
Our lawyers have extensive experience handling the most complex and contentious cases, including securities litigation and business litigation and mediation. We will put our knowledge and skill to work for you, to seek the most favorable results for your legal problem.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Today
If you are facing a legal struggle, we can help. Please contact us today online or by phone at 866-974-8145 to speak with a highly-qualified lawyer. We handle a wide range of legal problems, from construction law to broker fraud and securities litigation. We represent clients from Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Walker County and throughout Alabama. We offer all potential clients free initial consultations.