In February of 2001, Charles "Chip" McCallum opened the McCallum Law Firm in Vestavia Hills, Alabama. In June of that same year, he was joined by Eric Hoaglund, Martha Reeves Cook and R. Brent Irby to form the law firm of McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP. Most recently, S. Brett Holsombeck joined our team in the summer of 2014. Today, our elite group of lawyers is recognized as skilled and determined advocates capable of handling a wide range of legal issues.
Business and individuals throughout Alabama and the Southeast choose MHCI because we provide excellent legal representation. We offer clients:
- Personal, hands-on attention: We offer clients the resources of a large firm, but the hand-on personal service of a small firm.
- Availability: We will make every effort to return your phone calls within 24 hours.
- Dispute resolution options: Our attorneys are skilled at reaching resolutions through mediation, negotiation and arbitration, but are always prepared to fight for a client's rights in court.
- Community involvement: Our lawyers are active members in churches, schools and other organizations throughout our community.
- Tireless advocacy: Our lawyers are nationally recognized as skilled and determined advocates in the areas of consumer protection and class actions.