At McCallum Hoaglund & Irby, LLP, we focus on all aspects of construction litigation and construction defects. Our firm represents homeowners in regards to construction defects and faulty construction products, as well as construction entities in commercial disputes.
If you own a home or commercial property and suspect your property suffers from faulty construction, construction defects, defective construction products or defective building components we can help. Construction defects can cause property damage, devalue your property and put your health at risk. We help homeowners in construction defect lawsuits recover from builders and subcontractors for faulty or defective construction. In addition, we represent property owners against suppliers and manufacturers for defective construction products or faulty or defective building components.
We handle a wide range of construction defect issues, including cases involving:
- Defective or negligent construction
- Use or installation of defective building products or materials
- Negligent manufacturing of defective products or building materials
- Defective or improper installation of windows
- Defective or improper installation of roofs
- Defective or improper installation of roofing shingles
- Defective or improper installation of air conditioning units
- Defective foundations
- Termite damage
- Water leakage or intrusion
Additionally, our firm regularly pursues construction related class actions and has represented homeowners in multi-district cases involving construction defects, including defective synthetic stucco, defective Chinese Drywall, defective roofing shingles, defective windows and defective air conditioning systems.
We also represent all types of construction entities in regards to construction disputes. Our lawyers have litigated cases on behalf of builders, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other construction entities in various construction disputes, including breach of contract actions and collections.